出國旅行不會英語怎麼辦?必備場景實用英語,趕緊get起來!

出國不會英語不是什麼大問題,畢竟憑著我們驚人的手語能力,還有讀表情猜詞語的能力,很多場合還是可以應付的!

不過碰到特定場合,不得不表達的時候,一個詞都蹦不出來,這不是幹著急嘛!所以要出國旅行,有一些簡單的表達一定要get的!

於是!窩主為大家準備了一份出國必備的常用英語,下次出國不要慌張,按照窩主的溫馨指南來應對,一定沒問題!

1.我要一個靡窗的座位。

I’d like to have a seat by the window.

2.我要坐在飛機前部。

I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

3. 我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。

I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

4. 我要退這張票。

I’d like a refund on this ticket.

5. 請幫我預定明天去芝加哥的座位好瑪?

Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for
tomorrow?

6.去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?

What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?

7. 請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?

Can I have a second-classone way ticket to Chicago,
please?

8. 我想把這張票換成頭等艙。

I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.

9.我想要預定去芝加哥的臥鋪。

I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

|| 乘機

1.我的座位在哪裡?

Where is my seat?

2. 我能將手提行行李放在這兒嗎?

Can丨put my baggage here ?

3. 是否可替我更換座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

4. 我是否可將座位向後傾?(向後座的乘客說)

May I recline my seat?

5. 機上提供哪些飲料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

6. 請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

7. 這班班機會準時到達嗎?

Will this flight get there on time?

8. 我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。

I’m anxious about my connecting flight.

9. 請告訴我如何填寫這張表格

Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

10. 我想要確認我預訂的機位

L’rd like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.

11. 盥洗室在哪裡?

Where is the lavatory?

12. 你有中文報紙嗎?

Do you have Chinese newspapers?

13.請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and ablanket, please?

14.有素餐嗎?

Do you have a vegetarian meal?

|| 公交

1.這裡有去市中心(機場)的機場巴士嗎 ?

Is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?

2.巴士站(的士站)在哪裡 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?

3.幾點發車?

What time does it leave?

4.在哪裡賣票?

Where can I get a ticket?

5.我想辦張公交卡.你知道去哪兒辦嗎?

I’d like to get a new metro card. Do you know where I should go?

6.要坐多久?

How long is the ride?

7.到了站請叫我一聲好嗎?

Would you please let me know when we get to the stop?

|| 地鐵

1.我可以乘地鐵。

I can take the subway.

2.你乘北線方向的R路車到第12街下車。

You take the uptown R train and get off at 12thstreet.

3.你知道最近的地鐵車站在哪麼?

Do you know where the nearest subway station is?

4.這就是去洛克菲勒中心的地鐵嗎?

Is this the right subway to the Rockefeller Center?

5.車費多少?

How much is the fare?

6.順便問一下,我下車後怎麼出站台呢?

By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?

.|| 出租

1.這裡有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?

Is there an airport bus to the city center?

2.公車站 / 計程車招呼站在哪裡 ?

Where is the bus stop / taxi stand?

3.到__需要多長時間?

How long does it take to go to ____?

4.乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?

How much does it cost to the city center by taxi?

5.請載我去(景點) / 地址。

Take me to ___ / this address, please.

6.你使用計價器嗎?

Do you use the metre?

7.請在這裡停車 / 左轉/ 右轉。

Please stop / turn left / right here.

8.我可以用信用卡付車費嗎?

Can I pay the fare by credit card?

9.請在這裡停車。

Stop here, please.

10.不用找錢了。

Keep the change, please.

1.姓 family name

2.名 first(given) name

3.性別 gender

4. 國籍 nationality,country of citizenship

5.護照號 passport No.

6.原住地 country of origin

7.前往目的地國 destination country

8.登機城市 city where you boarded

9.簽證簽發地 clfy where visa was issued

10. 簽發日期 date issue

11. 偕行人數 accompanying number

12. 職業 occucpation

13.專業技術人員 profesawate & technical

14.行政管理人員 legislators &administrators

15.辦事員 clerk

16.商業人員commerce (business people)

1.我想把全部匯款換成美元。

I’d like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars.

2. 我想把這張紙幣換成硬幣。

I’d like some coins for this note.

3. 我想把這張50美元紙幣換開。

I’d like to break this 50 dollar note.

4. 請給我5張20元和10張1元的。

Five twenties and ten singles, please.

5. 我希望給我10張面額為100美元的旅行支票。

I hope you’ll give me ten traveler’s cheques of 100 dollars each.

1.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。

I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

2. 是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?

Can I have a card with the hotel’s address?

3. 我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。

I’d tike a room with a nice view (a balcony).

4. 隨時都有熱水供應嗎?

Is hot water available any time?

5. 我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。

I’d like a wake-up call pfease.

6. 這裡可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?

Do you accept credit crads (traveler’s checks)?

7. 是否可代為保管貴重物品?

Could you keep my valuables?

8. 我有些衣服需要送洗。

I have some laundry.

9. 我要退房。請給我帳單

I’d like to check out .My bill, please.

1.附近哪有百貨商店?

Is there a department store aroond here?

2 . 最近的超市在哪?

Where is the nearest supermarket from here?

3. 這個鎮有什麼特產嗎?

Are there any unusual things produced in this town?

4. 這有免稅店瑪?

Is there a duty-free shop?

5. 你能把它作為禮物包裝嗎?

Can you wrap it as a gift?

6. 能打折嗎?

Could you give me a little discount?

7. 試衣間在哪?

Where is the fitting room?

8. 我買它能免稅嗎?

Can I buy it tax-free?

9. 能給我張退稅表嗎?

May I have the form tax refund?

|| 行李托運

1.這次班機實在這個拒台辦理登機手續嗎?

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

2.我想托運這三件行李。

I want to check these three pieces.

3.我一共三件行李超重嗎?

I’ve got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?

4.我的行李必須全部過磅嗎?

May all my luggage be weighed?

5. 這只短途旅行包我自己隨身帶。

Carry tfiis over-weight bag by myself.

|| 行李遺失

1.我找不到我的行李。

I can’t find my baggage.

2. 這是我的行李票。

Here Is my claim tag.

3. 是否可以麻煩緊急查詢?

Could you please check it urgently?

4. 一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as
you’velocated it.

5. 若是今天無法找到行李,你如何幫我?

How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage
today?

|| 預訂餐廳

1.請問現在有兩人座位嗎?

Do you have a table for two right now?

2.我今天晚上6:30有訂位。

I have a reservation at 18:30.

3.可以給我們一個靠窗的桌子嗎﹖

May we have a table by the window, please?

4.這個位子很好﹐謝謝。

This table would be great. Thank you.

|| 如何點餐

1.我可以點餐了嗎?

May I order,please ?

2.請給我菜單。

May I have a menu,please ?

3. 可否讓我看看酒單?

May I see the wine list ?

4. 餐廳有什麼特色菜?

What is the speciahy?

5. 餐廳有今曰特餐嗎?

Do you have today’s special ?

6. 我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?

Can I have the same dish as that ?

7.我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。

I’d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

8.餐廳是否有供應素食餐?

Do you have vegetarian dishes ?

9.牛排全熟(五分熟/七分熟)•

Wdl done (medium/medium well),please.

|| 結帳

1.麻煩結帳.

Check, please.

2.我們要買單。

We are ready for the bill now.

3.我想用現金付錢。

I would like to pay in cash.

4.小費有包括在帳單裡嗎﹖

Is the gratuity included in the bill?

5.可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?

Can I pay with this credit card?

6.請給我收據。

May I have the receipt, please.

1.我的腿受傷了。

I have injured my leg.

2. 我的左腳躁腫了。

My left ankde is swollen.

3. 我的手牌骨折了。

I broke my wist .

4我的手被開水燙傷了 。

My hand was scalded with boiling water.

5. 我感到既想嗯吐,又想拉肚子.。

I feel like vomiting and having diarrhea.

6. 我有點反胃

I feel a kind of queasy.

7. 我想買點止痛藥。

I’d tike some pain killing drugs.

8. 您能告訴我怎麼K用晬?

Could you tell me how to use this medicine?

9. 每天吃幾次?

How many times a day should I take this medicine?

10. 這藥有副作用曝?

Does this drug have any side effects?

說說你出國時遇到語言不通的情況會怎麼辦?

快來給小夥伴們支個招!

即日起至8月25日中午12:00截止

窩主會從留言區點讚前20中抽取10位蜂蜂的評論

贈送 多功能收納包一個哦!

-end-

點擊閱讀原文

或者,長按二維碼下載螞蜂窩自由行